Thursday, August 3, 2017

When doors close



I got some bad news today... 

The courses I was assigned to teach online at a state university were assigned to another instructor without my knowledge.  The person responsible for this decision resigned, so I can't even get an explanation.  This is a huge disappointment because of the loss of income and I've been working to develop the courses all summer. It feels like I've been wasting my time.

I know that God will provide - He's never failed to take care of me.  I'm disappointed.  However, I know that not having a course will allow me to focus on my work with Wycliffe Bible Translators and prepare for my role at GIAL.  The preparation and training I did is not wasted because it's added to my online learning knowledge and skills.   

For now - I'm going to take a deep breath and move forward.

No comments: