Thursday, July 13, 2017

Meeting a need!




   
What difference can online learning make?  

Online learning makes training and education available to men and women serving on the field - wherever they are.  GIAL professors and instructors can provide feedback to students in real time! 

I recently got an email from a member serving on the field:

"I saw...that you'll be working on distance education at GIAL - I think that's awesome!  There are a bunch more courses that I'd like to take to improve my capacity as literacy worker, like discourse analysis to help in facilitating writing culturally appropriate stories  I know you're going to help a lot of other people like me."  

-M.  Literacy worker in Kenya 

I'm excited about my role as Distance Education Instructional Designer!   









No comments: