Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Back at it...

It's been almost 18 months since I've written anything for this blog. I have a lot going on and I can appreciate how effective it is for sharing information with loved ones.

Today I am grateful that I had an opportunity to meet the new Choctaw Bible Translation Committee office manager, Ms. Millie! She has a great deal of experience and is a welcome part of the team.

I am working this week with the Choctaw Tribal Language Program. I am revising existing Choctaw literacy lesson plans for De. Having files available electronically will make it easier to distribute and share them in the future!

The purpose of this blog is to share news and thoughts with friends, family, and prayer partners.

Thanks for reading!



On the home front, here are two ridiculously cute photos of my dog, Duncan and cat, Kitty Nuggets.

No comments: